Saturday, January 19, 2013

What does a Fink think?

How do you like my title? Clever, right? I could have titled it Charlotte's Web, but I think we would have had some copyright issues there. So here it is, a blog with my thoughts about everything. Even though I was strongly encouraged to start this blog by my Family Relations professor, I promise to at least try to make things interesting. I may come off cheesy once in a while, but sometimes cheesy is the only way to be. I surely hope you enjoy, whether you agree or not...... And off we go!

2 comments:

  1. Well, cheesy pizza is good. There is Fondue, that is really cheesy. Now Grandma and Papa sent us cheese for Christmas, so I guess they are really cheesy people for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read more!! - Shannon

    ReplyDelete